Wednesday, July 20, 2011

God speaks to us through people of ALL ages

I have had other people poor into my life for Christ for a long time. However, I had not truly acknowledged that until recently. Over this past year, my walk with Christ grown tremendously. Not only because I have studied the word more than before, but also because of all the amazing people who have poured into my life. The church staff and other adults I know by giving me Godly words of wisdom. Collage-age friends by being there for me to talk to and get advice when I needed it most. my "youth" friends by simply just being there to share experiences with. Kids I go to church with all the way from 6th grade to not even in school by just being themselves and not even trying to witness to me. Normally, people do not think about the fact that God can use anybody to speak to you through.
I was a helper in bible buddies for k-3rd graders and we had this one little girl who I absolutely adored in there who was in kindergarten. God used her to speak to me multiple times. It threw me for a loop at first because I thought I was supposed to be pouring in to her life and guiding her towards Jesus when she ends up teaching ME. There were times that I would be struggling with something when I would see her and get a big hug from her, every thing seemed to be better. I can not even begin to describe how amazing it was, my life would not be the same without all the amazing people that have been there for me and pointed me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment